Working at DSP
DSP is always looking for talented, committed people to join our company. We offer competitive compensation, strong benefits and a casual environment. We value our employee commitment to our company and provide a supportive environment that encourages and rewards professional growth.
- Full medical and dental coverage
- 7 Paid holidays
- 401(k) plan
- Half-day Fridays during the summer months
We are always looking for talented people to join our company. If you are interested in working at DSP, please send your CV/resume and cover letter to: email@example.com.
Some of the positions we routinely are hiring for:
- Regional Field Monitors (home-based)
- In-house Clinical Research Associate (CRA)
- Clinical Assistant
- Study Manager
- Clinical Data Manager
- Clinical Data Coordinator